Psychological counseling services at EMU-PDRAM are currently provided as face to face and/or online in accordance with the pandemic conditions.
In order to benefit from these services effectively, we would recommend you to pay attention to the following points;
- Applications for psychological counseling services are accepted as online. In order to apply, please click the Application Form link below and fill in the form accurately and completely.
- All information you provide in the form will be kept confidential.
- Face to face psychological counseling services are provided in EMU-PDRAM under pandemic regulations. Online psychological counseling services are carried out through Microsoft Teams.
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted via the contact information you provided in the form.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us (E-mail: email@example.com. / Phone number: 0392 630 22 51)
EMU Psychological Counseling Guidance and Research Center (EMU-PDRAM) is the pioneer institution in North Cyprus that offers psychological services at the university level. The Center was founded in 1997 to provide psychological services to Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU) students, later extending its psychological services to EMU staff and their families.
EMU-PDRAM’s vision is to pursue psychological research and practice according to European Union (EU) standards. The Center’s mission is to make services that improve performance, cognition and behaviour available for EMU students, staff, and their families. Additionally, EMU-PDRAM conducts psychological research projects that study certain branches of psychology and also offers psycho-education programs to support community and increase awareness on various topics.
EMU-PDRAM is located on the ground floor of Health Center. Currently, the team working at EMU-PDRAM consists of six psychologists, a psychiatrist and a social worker. All EMU students, faculty, administrators, and workers may request counseling and related psychological services during the academic year.
Psychological services provided by EMU-PDRAM include individual counseling, group counseling, guidance services, research activities, in-service training programs, and programs targeting the needs of specific groups within the local community. Psychological services provided by EMU-PDRAM are free of charge.
EMU-PDRAM psychologists adhere to fundamental ethical principles that guide the discipline of psychology. These ethical principles include respect for people’s rights and dignity, confidentiality, self-referral, and responsibility. Please visit EMU-PDRAM’s website http://pdram.emu.edu.tr for further information about services provided by EMU-PDRAM and to reach EMU-PDRAM publications.
EMU-PDRAM psychologists are ready to listen, support, and help you with respect, without prejudice in the process of overcoming your problems.