Full Time Academic Job Opportunities
2021 - 2022 academic year fall semester academic staff vacancies. Applications for the vacant positions can be made online between 29 June - 15 August 2021.
Rights and Benefits:
- Housing: The University provides housing for academic staff members from abroad, depend to availability.
- Travel Allowance :Staff members recruited from abroad are paid travel allowance only for once for their arrival to workplace the first time following their recruitment and their return upon the cessation of employment, on the condition that the travel allowance does not exceed 1,000 USD and that the staff member submits relevant travel documents.
- Social Security : Within the framework of TRNC Employment Law and Regulations, staff members’ social security fund premiums are paid by the University during their employment.
- Provident Fund : Within the framework of TRNC Employment Law and Regulations, staff members’ provident fund premiums are paid by the University during their employment. Staff members may receive their invested provident funds upon the cessation of employment.
- 13th Salary : Staff members are granted a 13th salary for every 12 months of employment.