Prof. Dr. Necdet Osam, Rector
- Name, Surname : Necdet OSAM
- Place of birth and date: 18 May 1961, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Nationality : Turkish Cypriot
- Marital status : Married, one daughter
- Address : Department of English Language Teaching, Faculty of Education, Eastern Mediterranean University, Gazimağusa, TRNC, Mersin 10, Turkey
- Academic Title : Prof. Dr.
- Position : Rector
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel. (Work) : +90 392 630 1201
- Fax (Work) : +90 392 630 4479
- PhD : Hacettepe University (Ankara), Faculty of Letters, Department of English Linguistics, (1997)
- Teacher Trainer : Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge University, (1996) Cambridge, UK.,
- MA : Hacettepe University (Ankara), Faculty of Letters, Department of English Linguistics, (1993)
- BA : Selçuk University (Konya), Faculty of Education, Department of English Language, Teaching (1984-1988)
- Eastern Mediterranean University, Gazimağusa, TRNC, Rector (a), 2014-
- Eastern Mediterranean University, Gazimağusa, TRNC, Advisor to the Rector, 2012-2014
- Eastern Mediterranean University, Faculty of Education, Gazimağusa, TRNC, Dean, Feb. 2007-2012
- Eastern Mediterranean University, Faculty of Education, Department of English Language Teaching, Gazimağusa, TRNC, Chair, 2002-2007
- Eastern Mediterranean University, Faculty of Education, Department of English Language Teaching, Gazimağusa, TRNC, Vice Chair, 2000-2002
- Eastern Mediterranean University, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Department of English Language Teaching, Gazimağusa, TRNC, Vice Chair, 1999-1999
- Çankaya University, English Language Preparatory School, Ankara, Turkey, Founding Director, 1997-1998
- Middle East Technical University, Faculty of Education, Department of Foreign Language Education, Ankara, Turkey, Research Assistant / Instructor, 1993-1997
- Eastern Mediterranean University, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Department of English, Gazimağusa, TRNC, Assist. Instructor, 1989-91
M.A. Thesis Supervision
- The Effects of Dynamic Assesment on Essay Writing Ability of EFL Learners. (in progress (2012) Author:Maryam Mahdavi)
- The Use of Text Headings and Their Effects on High School Female Students’ Reading Comprehension. (Completed, January 2014) Author: Ronak Khodadi Moghaddam)
- An Investigation into Text Quality in Writing by Farsi Learners of English.(Author: Omid Nassery. Completed, September 2013)
- Global English and Culture Teaching in TRNC Secondary EFL Classroom: Teacher Perceptions and Textbooks. (Author: Zehra Tözün. Completed, September 2012, EMU)
- An Investigation into ELT Students’ Academic Achievement and Their Use of Language Learning Strategies Across Gender Groups (Author: Özlem Özyılmaz. Completed, September 2012, EMU)
- English Proficiency Test and Prediction of Academic Achievement: The Case of Eastern Mediterranean University (Author: Nadir Gürtaş. Completed, September 2004, EMU)
- The Use of Address Forms in Turkish Cypriot Setting (Author: Arzu Cevher. Completed, September 2004, EMU)
- Turkish Cypriot Students’ Attitudes Towards English and English Language Learning (Author: Aytül Dereboylu. Completed, September 2004, EMU)
- The Problems of Teaching Heterogeneous Classes in EMUEPS (Author: Gül Tokhan. Completed, September 2003, EMU)
- Turkish Cypriots’ Attitudes Towards English and Bilingualism (Author: Gülsen Demirciler. Completed, September 2003, EMU)
- The Impact of Test Taker Characteristics on Test Taker Performance (Author: Özge Öğmen. Completed, September 2003)
- A Descriptive Study of the Effects of Communicative Approach in Turkish Setting (Author: Mutlu Kale. Completed, July 2001, EMU)
PhD Dissertation Supervision
- An Analysis of Learning-Teaching Performance Indicators and Evaluative Indicators Using Data Envelopment Analysis (in Progress (2012) Author:Solmaz Ghaffarian ASL)
- Social Aspects of EFL Learners’ Learning Development: A Look at Age and Gender Variables (in progress (2012) Author: Zoreh Saadati)
- A Survey on Developing Periphery-Informed English Language Teaching Curriculum in the Context of Globalization through Ethnography of a Vital Insular Dialect in Southern Iran (in progress(2012) Author: Seyyed Abdullah Razavi)
- A Critical Overview of Foreign Language Medium Instruction in Higher Education: The Context of Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (Author: Erkan Arkın. Completed, January 2013)
- An Investigation of Some Gender –Related Sociolinguistic Variables of The Iranian Students. (Author, Aman Rausuli. 2010, in progress)
- The Evaluation of Linguistic Competency of Students Exposed to English in an EAP Environment Over a Time Interval- A Case Study in The EMU Context. (Author: Gülsün Korun. 2011, waiting for publication)
- The Role of Sociopolitical Development in Language Change: Language Situation in Azerbaijan (Author: Javanshir Shibliyev. Completed, March 2005, EMU)
Graduate Level (MA/PhD)
- ELT 511 : Testing in ELT
- ELT 513 : Sociolinguistics
- ELT 501 : Approaches, Methods and Techniques
- ELT 502 : Language Teaching Methodology 1
- ELT 503 : Language Teaching Methodology 2
- ELT 504 : General Linguistics
- TEFL 1 : Research Techniques in Language Teaching
- ELT 513 : Research Techniques (Cyprus International University)
- ELT 514 : Contrastive Analysis of Turkish and English (Cyprus International University)
- ELT 515 :Seminar in ELT
- GRAD 503 : Research for Social Sciences and Education
- ELT 602 : Current Issues in ELT
- ELT 612 : Studies in Sociolinguistics
- ELT 620 : Testing and Evaluation in English Language Teaching
- ELT 611 : Current Studies in Linguistics
- Middle East Technical University
- FLE 121 English Grammar I
- FLE 122 English Grammar II
- FLE 123 English Composition I
- FLE 124 English Composition II
- FLE 301 General Linguistics
- Çankaya University
- ELL 109 Introduction to Linguistics
- Eastern Mediterranean University
- ELT 127 English Grammar I
- ELT 211 Introduction to Linguistics I
- ELT 212 Introduction to Linguistics II
- ELT 213 Turkish Phonology and Morphology
- ELT 214 Turkish Syntax and Semantics
- ELTE 204 Linguistics 1
- ELTE 212 Translation English-Turkish
- ELT 313 English Language Teaching Methodology I
- ELT 314 English Language Teaching Methodology II
- ELT 317 Language Acquistion
- ELT 342 Language in Society
- ELT 401 Materials Development and Adaptation in English Language
- ELT 414 Testing and Evaluation in English Language Teaching
- ELT 416 Practice Teaching
Other Professional Achievements
- EMU, Dean Faculty of Education, 2007-2012
- EMU, Dept. of English Language Teaching, Chair, 2002-2007
- EMU, Dept. of English Language Teaching, Vice Chair, 2000-2002
- Çankaya University, Founding Director, English Preparatory School 1997- 1998
- Consultant (Testing and Evaluation), Ministry of Education, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (1999-2001)
- Consultant (Testing and Evaluation), Ministry of Education, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (2005-2007)
- Consultant (and project manager) Standardization of 9th grade matriculation exams.(2006)
- Divided Cities and Linguistic Attitudes and Beliefs (2004--2007) Trieste University & Slovene Research Institute (completed)
- Euroinclusion-Eurolingua project (2003-2007): Turkish Language Moderator
- Program Evaluation and Testing Project: Project Manager (1999-2001)
- Bülent Ecevit Anatolian High School Curriculum Revision Project, 1998-1999 (completed), TRNC.
- Freshmen Coalition and Standardization Project at Faculty and University Level, Project Manager, 1998- 1999 (completed), Eastern Mediterranean University, TRNC.
- Eight Year Curriculum and Material Development Project of Arı College. Project Manager, (completed) 1997-1998, Ankara, Turkey.
Departments, Programs Founded
- Music Teacher Education Program, Faculty of Education (2006)
- Computer and Instructional Technology Program, Faculty of Education (2008)
- Department of Fine Arts, Faculty of Education (2008)
- Department of Computer Technology and Instruction, Faculty of Education (2008)
- Department of Middle School Subject Matter Teacher Education, Faculty of Education (2009)
Academic and Other Memberships
- Elected member of Inter-university Academic Coordination Council (2011-13)
- Re-elected 2013: Inter-university Academic Coordination Council
- Founding Director of Rauf Raif Denktaş Research Center of Turkish Cypriot History (2012- )
- Founding Member of Cyprus Turkish Science and Technology Council (2011)
- Director of the EMU Press, (2010-present)
- European Association of Language Testers (2000-present)
- Linguistic Society of America (1997-2000)
- Linguistic Society of Turkey (1990-present)
- Member of the Board of Directors, Center for Cyprus Studies (EMU, 2003-2010)
- Member of the Board of Directors, EMU Press. (2003-2010)
- Member of EMU Academic Personnel Disciplinary Committee (2004-2012)
- Member of Higher Council of Testing and Evaluation, Ministry of Education, TRNC (2006-2008)
Editorship & Academic Advisory Membership
- Editor: Kıbrıs Türk Bilim ve Teknoloji Dergisi (2012-)
- Editor: Eğitim Fakültesi 10.Yıl Yazıları. DAÜ Yayınevi (2011)
- Editor: 23.Ulusal Dilbilim Kurultayı Bildiri Kitabı. DAÜ Yayınevi (2010)
- Editor: İz Bırakmış Kıbrıslı Türkler 3. DAÜ Yayınevi (2007)
- Issue Editor: The Sociolinguistics of Cyprus II. International Journal of the Sociology of Language . Mouton De Gruyter, Germany (2006)
- Ed.in Chief, Searching for Quality in ELT. Lincom Studies in Second Language Learning, Lincom, Germany (2005)
- Ed.in Chief. Kıbrıs Türk Ağzına Özgü Sözcükler. Lefkoşa: Okder Yayınları. (2006)
- Academic Advisor. The Journal of Turkish Educational Sciences, Gazi University, Ankara Turkey (2001-present)
- Academic Advisor. Journal of Cyprus Educational Sciences (2002-present)
- Academic Advisor. Cyprus Turkish National Education Journal, Ministry of Education, TRNC (2005-2009)
- Editor (English Texts). Türklük Bilimi Araştırmaları/Turcology Journal. Türkiye /Turkey(2007-present)
- Academic Advisor. Dil ve Yaratıcılık/Language and Creativity Ankara: Türkiye /Turkey (2006-present)
- Academic Advisor. Dilbilim Araştırmalar/Journal of Linguistic Research. Boğaziçi University.(2007-present)
Research and Publications
- Arkın, E. and Osam N. Eğitim Dilindeki Tartışmaya Derinlemesine Bir Yaklaşım. Bilig. (Kabul-baskıda) Ankara.
- Rassouli, A. And Osam, N. (2013) An Investigation of Iranian Students’ English Proficiency Test Scores in Relation to Socio-Economic Status and Gender. Sino-US English Teaching Vol.10, No.4. pp.1-9. David Publishing Company.
- Osam, N.& Kasapoğlu, M.K. (2010). Hellim: Kültürel Bir Değerin Kimlik Çözümlemesi. Milli Folklor Dergisi. Sayı. 87. s. 170-180 Ankara.
- Pehlivan, A. & Osam, N. (2010). Vehicle Related Expressions in Turkish Cypriot Dialect. Bilig Vol.54. pp.231-242 Ankara.
- Osam, N. & Ağazade, A.S. (2009). Kökensel Kimlik Bağlamında Dilsel Tutum Saptaması: Kıbrıslı Türklerin Rumca’ya Yönelik Tutumları. Bilig. Vol.51. pp.11-29 Ankara
- Osam, N. (2006) Turkish Cypriot Women and Their Attitudes towards Foreign Words: A Case of Language Loyalty. IJSL, 181.pp.57-69, Mouton de Gruyter.
- Osam, N. & Kelepir, M. (2006). Bibliography of studies on Turkish Cypriot dialect. IJSL, 181. pp. 107-120, Mouton de Gruyter.
- Osam, N. & Ağazade, A.S. (2004) The Status of Turkish in The Republic of Cyprus and the Attitude of Greek Cypriots. Turkic Languages, Vol. 8., 2, pp.271-288, Harrassowitz Verlag.
- Osam, N. (2003) Language Competency (L2) in Reference to Sex Difference. Dilbilim Araştırmaları, pp.61-69.. İstanbul: Boğaziçi University.
- Shibliyev, J. & Osam, N. (2003) Sociopolitical Changes and Language: A Retrospective View of Azerbaijan. Turkic Languages, Vol. 7., 2. pp. 235-245, Harrassowitz Verlag.
- Osam, N. (2002) A Glossary of Testing in ELT. Dilbilim Araştırmaları, pp. 105-120. İstanbul: Boğaziçi University.
- Osam, N. (1999). A Call for a Greater Interdependency in Adult Educational English Preparatory Programs in English Medium Universities. Journal of Critical Inquiry into Curriculum and Instruction, 1(3), pp.1-11, Kansas: Wichita State University.
- Osam, N. (1997). A Few Words on the Article “Code-Switching” in a Turkish Secondary School”. ELT Journal, 51(3).pp.310-311, Oxford: Oxford University Press. (appeared as a correspondence).
- Osam, N. & Donaldson, P. H. (1997). Klinik Ortamda Kazanılan Akıcılık ve Aktarım Yetilerinin Gerçek Hayata Aktarımında Karşılaşılan Sorunlar. (Speech Pathology and Its Transfer to Real Life Situation) Dilbilim Araştırmaları, pp.142-146, Ankara: Kebikeç Publications.
- Zeyrek, D.; Ruhi., Ş. & Osam, N. (1997). Türkçede Kiplik Belirteçleri ve Çekim Ekleri İlişkisi Üzerine Bazı Gözlemler.(Mood, Aspect and Modality in Turkish:Some Observations) Dilbilim Araştırmaları, pp.105-111. Ankara: Kebikeç Publications.
- Osam, N. (1995). Which Method Should We Use in ELT ? A Real Challenge. Dilbilim Araştırmaları ,97-204. Ankara:Hitit Publications.
- Arkın. E. & Osam, N.(2013). English-medium Instruction in Higher Education:A Case Study from Turkish University Context. English in Europe:Opportunity or Threat? University of Copenhagen: Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Osam, N. & Arkın, E. (2012) The Relationship Between Curse Types and Gender. The Taboo Conference. Bologna University: Forli, Italy.
- Arkın.E. & Osam,N. (2009) The Relationship Between Instructional Language and Content Learning: A Case Study in The Turkish University Context. The CLIL Conference, Vaasa University, Vasa, Finland.
- Osam, N. & Ağazade, A.S. (2006). The Paradox of Linguistic Rights: The Case of Turkish Language in the Republic of Cyprus. 13th International Conference on Turkish Linguistics. Uppsala: Sweeden.
- Osam, N. & Ağazade, A.S. (2005). The Status of Turkish Language in the Republic of Cyprus: The issue of being an Official, Foreign or a Minority Language. 10th. International Conference on Minority Languages. Trieste: Italy.
- Osam, N. & Ağazade, A. S. (2004). How Successful will the Teaching of Turkish in The Republic of Cyprus Be: The Attitudes of Greek Cypriots. 3rd Mercator International Conference, Ljouwert, Frisland: Holland.
- Osam, N. & Ağazade, A.S. (2004). Clarification of the misconceptions: The Case of Turkish Language. International Conference on Turkish as a Foreign Language. Cyprus University, Nicosia, South Cyprus. (published as an abstract)
- Osam, N. (2002). Kıbrıs Ağzında Dilsel Tutum Saptaması: Olgu Çalışması. (Attitudes Towards Turkish Cypriot Dialect: A Case Study). Current Trends in Turkish Linguistics. EMU Press.
- Osam, N. (2002). The Dominance of English: Qualitative and Quantitative Borrowing in Turkish Cypriot Dialect. Globe Conference, Warsaw Institute of Linguistics, Poland.
- Osam, N. (2000). Turkish Cypriot Women and The Turkish Language. First International Gender, Culture, Communication and Linguistics Conference. Moscow State University, Moscow.
- Osam, N. (2000). The Change in Turkish Lexicon: A Historical Study. First International Conference on Language Variation in Europe. Barcelona University. Barcelona.
- Osam, N. (1999). The Turkish Courtroom Discourse and Politeness: A Symposium on Linguistic Politeness. Chulalongcorn University, Bangkog.
- Osam, N. (1997). The Attitude of Turkish People Towards the Use of Foreign Words in L1 (Turkish) Context. 16th Paris International Congress of Linguistics. Pergamon, Oxford: Elsevier Science Ltd.
- Osam, N. (1996). Is Turkish Vocabulary Stock Decayed? Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Turkish Linguistics, Ankara: Ankara University Publications.
- Osam, N.& Çavuşoğlu, C. (2000) Management and Standards Define the Quality in L2 Competency in English Preparatory Schools. TÖMER Dil Dergisi, 92, 65-73. Ankara: Ankara University Publications.
- Osam, N. (1998). Dünyada Dilbilim.(Linguistics in the World). TÖMER Dil Dergisi, 65, 42-46. Ankara: Ankara University Publications.
- Osam, N. (1996). Anadil Bilinci ve Eğitim Dili.(Mother Tongue Awareness and Medium of Instruction) TÖMER Dil Dergisi, 46, 26-28. Ankara: Ankara University Press.
- Osam, N. (1995). Türkçe Dilbilgisi Kitaplarında Kip Olgusu. (Mood in Turkish Grammar Books) TÖMER Dil Dergisi, 38, 48-51. Ankara:Ankara University Press.
- Arkın, E.& Osam, N (2012) Türkçe ve İngilizce Ders Anlatımında Nicel ve Nitel Farklılıklar: Üniversite Baglamında Bir Çalışma. XXVI. Dilbilim Kurultayı.Süleyman Demirel Üniversitesi Yayınları:Isparta
- Arkın, İ. E. ve Osam, N. (2011). Öğretim Dili ve Matematik Öğrenimi: Üniversite Bağlamında Bir Olgu Çalışması. XXV Dilbilim Kurultayı. Çukurova Üniversitesi Yayınları .
- Arkın, E.& Osam, N. (2010). Öğretim Dili ve Ders İçeriğini Öğrenme Arasındaki İlişki: Yükseköğretim Bağlamında Bir Durum Çalışması. XXIV. Dilbilim Kurultayı.Orta Doğu Teknik Üniversitesi. Ankara.
- Osam, N. & Ağazade, A.S. (2007). Kıbrıslı Türklerin Rumcaya Yönelik Tutumları. XXI. Dilbilim Kurultayı. Mersin Üniversitesi: Mersin.
- Osam, N. & Ağazade, A.S. (2006). Cinsiyet Bağlamında Kıbrıslı Türk Öğrencilerin Türkçe ve İngilizce Yeterlik Sınav Sonuçlarının Karşılaştırılması: Sinirdilbilimsel yaklaşım. XX. Dilbilim Kurultayı. Maltepe Üniversitesi: İstanbul.
- Osam, N. & Ağazade, A.S. (2005). 1960 Kıbrıs Cumhuriyeti Anayasası Bağlamında Türkçenin Kıbrıs’taki Konumu ve Kıbrıslı Rumların Türkçeye Yönelik Tutumları. XIX. Dilbilim Kurultayı. Harran Üniversitesi: Şanlıurfa.
- Osam, N. & Kocaman, A. (2003) İlköğretim-Ortaöğretim Ders Kitaplarında Dilbilgisi Terimlerinin Kullanımı.(The Use of Grammar Terms in the Textbooks of Primary and Secondary Schools ) XVII Linguistics Conference. Eskişehir.
- Osam, N. & Kocaman, A. (2002) The Cognizance and the Use of Turkish Scientific Terminology. XVI.Linguistics Conference. Hacettepe University, Ankara.
- Osam, N. & Kocaman, A. (2001). New Trends and the Profile of Turkish Linguistics. XV.Linguistics Conference. Istanbul University:İstanbul.
- Osam, N. (1999). Cinsiyet Değişkeni Sözcüksel Bağlamda Anadile Duyarlık Olarak Nasıl Yansır? (What Is The Role of Gender Towards the Mother tongue Awareness and Use). XII. Linguistics Conference. İstanbul: Boğaziçi University Publications.
- Osam, N. & Çavuşoğlu, C. (1998). The Aspect of Management and Raising the Standards of Language Education (L2) in English Preparatory Schools. A Miscellany of English Studies Conference. Kayseri: Erciyes University Publications.
- Osam, N. (1998). Eğitimde Kullanılan Öğretim Dili, Yabancı Sözcüklere Karşı Psikolojik Tutumu Nasıl Etkiler? (The Medium of Instruction and Its Psychological Effects on Students) XII. Linguistics Conference. Mersin: Mersin University Press.
- Kocaman, A. & Osam, N. (2000). The Dictionary of ELT Terms. Ankara: Hitit Publications.
- Osam, N (2003). The Dictionary of Testing and Evaluation. İstanbul:Boğaziçi Üniversitesi Yayınları.
- Osam N. The Dictionary of Sociolinguistics and the Sociology of Language.(to be completed in 2016)
Chapters in a Book
- Arkın, E. & Osam, N. (forthcoming 2015). English-medium Instruction in Higher Education: A Case Study from Turkish University Context. In English-Medium Instruction in European Higher Education. Berlin: Mouton de Gruyter.
- Osam, N. (2013) Türkçe’nin Kıbrıs Adasındaki Durumuna Derinlemesine Bir Bakış: 2005-2012. 40. Yıl Dilbilim Yazıları:1972-2012. 209-227. Ankara: Hacettepe Üniversitesi Yayınları.
- Kocaman, A. & Osam, N., (1999) A Scientific Jargon in Turkish. Anı. 1-23 Ankara: Middle East Technical University Press.
- Osam, N. (1996). Dil Kirlenmesine! Sayısal Bir Yaklaşım.(Quantitative Findings Related to Language Decay!) Dil Devriminden Bu Yana Türkçenin Görünümü. 59-67. Ankara: Linguistic Association.
- Osam, N. (1992). An Analysis of a Turkish Recipe. 20.Yıl Dilbilim Yazıları. 60-69. Ankara: Hacettepe University Press.
Other Academic Matters
Review Articles (indexed)
- Elena Shohamy. (2006). Language Policy: Hidden Agendas and New Approaches. London: Routledge. 209pp. In Journal of Sociolinguistics (2008). Blackwell Publishing.
- Martin, J. Ball. (Ed.) (2005). Clinical Sociolinguistics. Blackwell Publishing. 320pp. In Journal of Linguistics (2007). Boğaziçi University Press. İstanbul.
- Ömer Demircan, (2001). Türkçenin Ezgisi. İstanbul: Yıldız Teknik Üniversitesi Vakfı Yayını, 253 s. içinde Zarf. 2001 DAÜ Yayınları: Doğu Akdeniz Üniversitesi.
- Kamile İmer, (1998) Turkish Language Planning T.C. Kültür Bakanlığı Yayınları/2166 Ankara: Neyir Matbaacılık 219 pp. in Dilbilim Araştırmaları. 2000 Kebikeç Publications: İstanbul.
- 10th Tellsi Conference, Tehran University, Iran [Ecology of Language and Philosophical Insight of Foreign Language Planning for Education.] (19-21 October 2011)
- 5th World Conference on Educational Sciences, Sapienza University, Rome (5-9 February 2013) [An Indepth Look at the Problems in Teacher Education and Possible Suggestions for Solution/Un Guardo Intenso sui Problemi nell’edeucazine dei Professori e una Proposta di Soluzione Probabile]
- 2. Uluslararası Kıbrıs Eğitim Araştırmaları Konferansı (CY-ICER) , Atatürk Öğretmen Akademisi, Kıbrıs (13-15 Şubat 2013) [The Failure of Training English Language Teachers: Let’s Face the Reality!]
- Global Conference on Linguistics and Foreign Language Teaching, (5-8 December 2013) Antalya. (in collaboration of John Hopkins University; Near East University; Bahçeşehir University; Middlesex University) [Problems in English Language Teacher Education: Can students be trained to become language teachers through the prescribed curriculum?]
- (Founder of) International Symposium on Turkish Language Teaching and Instruction (2007)
- 2nd International ELT Conference, Faculty of Education (2007)
- Uluslararası Türkçe Eğitimi, Öğretimi Konferansı (2008)
- 23. Ulusal Dilbilim Kurultayı, Eğitim Fakültesi (2009)
- 3rd ELT Conference, Faculty of Education (2010)
- 3. Uluslararası Eğitim Bilimleri Konferansı (2011)
- 22. Ulusal Engelliler Konferansı (2011)
- 7. Ortak Türk Geçmişinden Ortak Türk Geleceğine Sempozyumu (2012)
- Kaygı Konusu: Ne yapmalı? Antalya Eğitim Çalıştayı (2011)
- Miyak, Müdek Akreditasyonlarına Bir Bakış. YÖDAK (2011)
- Bireysel Gelişim ve Eğitim: Öfke Konusuna Yaklaşım. Polis Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü (2011)
- Evren, Sonsuzluk ve Dil (2012) Ankara
- Open Sea Sailing
- Animal Rescue and Protection
- Horse Breeding and Training (Specifically Horse Psychology and Behavior)