Algorithms and Data Structures (EENG212)
Structures and unions. Storage structures and memory allocations. Primitive data structures. Data abstraction and Abstract Data Types. Array and record structures. Sorting algorithms and quick sort. Linear & binary search. Complexity of algorithms. String processing. Stacks & queues; stack operations, implementation of recursion, polish notation and arithmetic expressions. Queues and implementation methods. Dequeues & priority queues. Linked storage representation and linked-lists. Doubly linked lists and circular lists. Binary trees. Tree traversal algorithms. Tree searching. General trees. Graphs; terminology, operations on graphs and traversing algorithms.
- Mechatronics Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Information Systems Engineering Double Major Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Mechatronics Engineering Double Major Program
- Electronics and Communication Engineering Undergraduate Program