Introduction to Logic Design (EENG115)
Variables and functions. Boolean algebra and truth tables. Logic gates, Karnaugh maps. Incompletely specified functions, Multilevel logic circuits. Tabular minimization. Number representation. Arithmetic circuits. Binary codes. Programmable logic devices. Multiplexers, decoders and encoders. Synchronous sequential circuits, flip-flops, synchronous counters.
- Mechatronics Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Information Systems Engineering Double Major Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Mechatronics Engineering Double Major Program
- Biomedical Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Electronics and Communication Engineering Undergraduate Program