Software Engineering (CMPE412)
The software life cycle and the phases in software development: Project scheduling, feasibility study, analysis, specification, design, implementation, testing, quality assurance, documentation, maintenance. Management issues: Planning, organization, control. Also included are formal specification techniques, structured programming, modular system design and other current issues.
- Computer Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Computer Engineering Master's Program (with Thesis)
- Computer Engineering Doctoral Program
- Software Engineering - Computer Engineering Double Major Program
- Computer Engineering - Software Engineering Double Major Program
- Computer Engineering - Information System Engineering Double Major Program