Graduation Project - II (CMPE406)
This course is the sequel to CMPE405. It consists in the implementation of a realistic, preferably interdisciplinary, engineering capstone project emphasizing engineering design principles on a computer engineering topic. It is carried out by a team of students under the supervision of an instructor. The team must complete the detailed design and implementation of the preliminary design they started in the CMPE 405 course. It is an extended exercise in the professional application of the skills and experience gained in the undergraduate program. The team has to make a presentation and submit a detailed final report which documents the design, implementation and testing.
- Computer Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Computer Engineering Master's Program (with Thesis)
- Computer Engineering Doctoral Program
- Software Engineering - Computer Engineering Double Major Program
- Computer Engineering - Software Engineering Double Major Program
- Computer Engineering - Information System Engineering Double Major Program