Programming Language Design (CMPE318)
Formal specification of programming languages: syntax, analysis, and semantics; evolution of programming languages and concepts; names and scope; data representation; evaluation sequence at expression, statement, and subprogram levels; Object Orientation implementation issues; abstraction, inheritance, polymorphism, concurrency, and exception handling; sampling of other paradigms such as functional, logical, scripting, high-performance, etc. as time permits. Weekly homework and lab work are assigned in parallel to lectures.
- Computer Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Computer Engineering Master's Program (with Thesis)
- Computer Engineering Doctoral Program
- Software Engineering - Computer Engineering Double Major Program
- Computer Engineering - Software Engineering Double Major Program
- Computer Engineering - Information System Engineering Double Major Program