Operations Research - I (IENG313)
This course is designed to introduce the fundamentals of operations research. The emphasis is on solution of deterministic optimization models. The topics covered are application of scientific methodology to business problems, systems concept, team concept in problem analysis, and mathematical modeling. Basic deterministic methods used in the course are linear programming, simplex method, duality, dual simplex method, post-optimality analysis, integer programming, formulation, branch and bound technique, cutting plane algorithm, simple network models, minimal spanning tree algorithm, Dijikstra?s algorithm and maximal flow algorithm, nonlinear programming, unconstrained nonlinear optimization and Lagrange multiplier method.
- Industrial Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Industrial Engineering Master's Program (without Thesis)
- Industrial Engineering Master's Program (with Thesis)
- Industrial Engineering Doctoral Program
- Industrial Engineering - Mechanical Engineering Double Major Program
- Industrial Engineering - Business Administration Double Major Program