2014-2015 Academic Year Student Clubs Executive Board Elections will be held on 2nd , 3rd , 4th of June 2014. The deadline for applications to be an Executive Board candidate is Thursday, May 29th, 2014 (during working hours: 08:00 – 17:00). Those who do not apply for Executive Board candidacy by this time will not be considered.
Document Required During Application:
- Club Executive Board candidate application form (available at Clubs Unit)
Executive Board Elections - Required Qualifications for the Executive Board Candidates for Nomination:
- In order for a candidate to be nominated as a candidate for the Club Executive Board, s/he has to possess a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.00 out of 4.00.
- Being an active member of the Club for a minimum of two academic semesters (1 academic year),
- Not possessing any previous disciplinary penalty from the University.
- Not possessing any membership in another club’s Executive Board or not having any applications for candidacy and/or candidacy for nomination for the Executive Board of other clubs on the date of application.
- Only those students who have completed membership procedures by March 15th, 2014 will be able to vote for the student clubs’ Executive Board members.
- The final version of the voters’ list will be provided to the Student Clubs’ Executive Board candidates by the Student Clubs Unit. Apart from that list, no other lists will be acceptable.