Electromagnetics - II (EENG331)
Electromagnetic induction; Faraday's and Lenz's laws; transformer and motional electromotive force; induction heating; transformer; displacement current; time-varying fields; Maxwell's equations; wave equations; time-harmonic fields; complex Phasors; scalar and vector potential functions; plane waves in vacuum; plane waves in dielectrics and conductors; polarization; skin effect; electromagnetic energy and power; Poynting's theorem; reflection and refraction of plane waves at dielectric interfaces; Snell's laws; Fresnel formulas; critical angle; total internal reflection; total transmission; Brewster's angle; standing waves; transmission line theory; TEM waves; transmission line parameters; lossy and lossless lines; matching of transmission lines to their loads.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Information Systems Engineering Double Major Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Mechatronics Engineering Double Major Program
- Electronics and Communication Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Biomedical Engineering Double Major Program