Control Systems - I (EENG320)
Introduction to control: open-loop and closed loop control. Modeling: transfer function, block diagram, signal flow graph, state equations. Feedback control system characteristics: sensitivity, disturbance rejection, steady-state error. Performance specifications: second-order system, dominant roots, steady-state error of feedback systems. Stability: Routh-Hurwitz criterion, relative stability. The root-locus method, Bode diagram, Nyquist stability criterion, gain margin and phase margin, Nichols chart.
- Mechatronics Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Information Systems Engineering Double Major Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Mechatronics Engineering Double Major Program
- Electronics and Communication Engineering Undergraduate Program