Electromagnetics - I (EENG232)
Review of vector calculus. Electrostatics in vacuum . Coulomb?s and Gauss?s laws. Electrostatic potential. Poison?s and Laplace?s equations. Conductors in the presence of electrostatic fields. Method of images. Dielectrics; polarization. Dielectric boundary conditions. Capacitance. Electrostatic forces by the virtual work principle. Steady currents. Ohm?s and Joule?s laws. Resistance calculations. Magnetostatics in vacuum. Ampere?s force law. Biot-Savart law. Magnetic vector potential, Ampere?s circuital law. Magnetic boundary conditions. Magnetic dipole. Magnetization. Hysteresis curve. Self and mutual inductance. Magnetic stored energy. Magnetic forces by the virtual work principle.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Information Systems Engineering Double Major Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Mechatronics Engineering Double Major Program
- Electronics and Communication Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Biomedical Engineering Double Major Program