Internet Based Programming (COMP303)
Internet-based programming languages, introduction to internet programming architecture and client/server architecture, setting up a web server, settings according to programming languages (asp, php, .net, jsp, etc.) editors for internet programming and program development resources, introduction to programming, variables, constants, arrays, functions used in programming (character, number, logical, date, etc.) flow control statements (if, switch, case, etc.) and its application, loop statements and its application (do-while, for, loop, etc.) server and environment variables and applications, cookies in internet programming and application, HTTP server control, connection to databases through internet, sorting, listing, and manipulating of information in databases, developing educational dynamic internet application.
- Mathematics and Computer Science Undergraduate Program
- Applied Mathematics & Computer Science Master's Program (with Thesis)
- Applied Mathematics and Computer Science Doctoral Program
- Mathematics and Computer Science - Actuarial Science Double Major Program
- Mathematics and Computer Science - Physics Double Major Program