Computer Networks and Communication (COMP302)
Foundations of Computer Networks and Its Architecture, topologies and types of Computer Network, Protocols and Procedures of Computer Network Systems and OSI model, Network connection devices active and passive devices, LAN communication technologies (802.X and Ethernet, token ring FDDI), WAN communication technologies (x25, DSL, ISDN, FR etc.), Network Operating Systems, Communication on Network Systems, Management of Network System, communication on internet: E-Mail, instant message programs, sending and receiving files on internet, using FTP programs, Network security, set up web servers like DHCP, DNS (domain name system), Web server, database server.
- Mathematics and Computer Science Undergraduate Program
- Applied Mathematics & Computer Science Master's Program (with Thesis)
- Applied Mathematics and Computer Science Doctoral Program
- Mathematics and Computer Science - Actuarial Science Double Major Program
- Statistics and Computer Science Undergraduate Program