Production Planning - II (IENG431)
This course is a continuation of IENG332, Production Planning - I. The topics covered in the course are materials requirements planning, lot sizing, capacity planning, machine scheduling and loading, project scheduling in production environments, recent advances in production and operations management such as Just-in-time Production (JIT), Flexible Manufacturing Systems (FMS), and Optimized Production Technology (OPT).
- Industrial Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Industrial Engineering Master's Program (without Thesis)
- Industrial Engineering Master's Program (with Thesis)
- Industrial Engineering Doctoral Program
- Industrial Engineering - Mechanical Engineering Double Major Program
- Industrial Engineering - Business Administration Double Major Program