What do we mean by the 100% University?
- The university that has been established by the state to provide education, research and service that belongs 100% to the state
- The university where the academic programs have been assessed by international independent bodies
- The university where the graduates can use their diploma internationally
- The university that has 3 km2 campus
- The university that supports students with scholarships
- The university that has students from more than 100 different countries
- The university ranked in the top 800 among the best universities in the world by Times Higher Education
- The university that has 55,000 graduates making a difference around the world
With the inauguration of the newly established Medicine Faculty during the 2012-2013 Academic Year, EMU has been offering quality education through 108 undergraduate and school programs and 96 postgraduate and doctoral degree programs provided by 11 faculties, 5 schools and Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School.
The university has evolved and expanded to a significant extent over the thirty-seven years that have elapsed since its establishment, and thus taken its rightful place among the best universities in the region.
With over 20,000 students from 106 countries and 1,100 faculty members from 35 countries, EMU is a truly “global” university, giving you the opportunity to pursue your education in an international environment, to meet people from different countries and to learn about their cultures.