Database Management Systems (COMP374)
Introduction to database management systems (DBMS), relational database model, mathematical relations, relational algebra, entity relationship (ER) model, entity and entity sets, entity relationship diagram (ERD), normalization, normalization forms, Structured Query Language (SQL), SQL functions, database security and integrity, transaction management, concurrency control, distributed database.
- Molecular Biology and Genetics Undergraduate Program
- Mathematics and Computer Science Undergraduate Program
- Applied Mathematics & Computer Science Master's Program (with Thesis)
- Applied Mathematics and Computer Science Doctoral Program
- Mathematics and Computer Science - Actuarial Science Double Major Program
- Statistics and Computer Science Undergraduate Program