Fundamentals of Computer Science - II (COMP184)
An overview of C++ programming Language: Data types, constants and variable declarations, expressions, assignment statements, input/output statements. Control structures. Loops. Arrays. Sorting and searching arrays. User defined functions. Pass-by-value and Pass-by-reference methods of call. Recursion. Data Files.
- Molecular Biology and Genetics Undergraduate Program
- Mathematics and Computer Science Undergraduate Program
- Applied Mathematics & Computer Science Master's Program (with Thesis)
- Applied Mathematics and Computer Science Doctoral Program
- Mathematics and Computer Science - Actuarial Science Double Major Program
- Statistics and Computer Science Undergraduate Program