Dear Library Users,
Our library will be put into service as of the 22nd of February, 2021 in scope of the measures taken against the infection risk of COVID-19 virus.
Library users will be able to access and benefit from the library by abiding the following rules:
- Library users should wear masks whilst entering the library and inside the premises.
- Hands should be disinfected by using the hand sanitizers located at the library entrance.
- Social distancing rules should be adhered to and a minimum of 2 meters should be maintained between individuals.
- Study desks or study areas should be used individually. Working in groups of 2 or more is not allowed.
- Users should comply with the warnings of the library staff.
- Library Hours: Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 17:00 / Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
We wish you success in your studies.
EMU Özay Oral Library