Please be informed that Eastern Mediterranean University’s 2020-2021 Academic Year Spring Semester Graduation Ceremonies will be held face-to-face on July 7 and 8, 2021. In this context;
- Graduation Ceremony for Graduate Programs will be held at the Rector’s Office Building Poolside on Wednesday, 7 July, 2021, at 19:00,
- Graduation Ceremony for Associate and Undergraduate Programs will be held at EMU Yasin Düşüner Stadium on Thursday, 8 July, 2021, at 19:00.
We would like to inform you about several important issues regarding the Graduation Ceremonies:
- Rehearsal for the Postgraduate Graduation Ceremony will be held on Monday, 5 July, 2021, at 18:00, at the Rector’s Office Building Poolside.
- Rehearsal for the Graduation Ceremony for Associate and Undergraduate Programs will be held on Tuesday, 6 July, 2021, at 18:00, at EMU Yasin Düşüner Stadium.
- All graduate candidates who are planning to attend the Graduation Ceremonies face-to-face will be required to submit a negative PCR test result obtained within the last 3 days or negative Antigen Test results obtained within the same day during their entrance to the Rehearsal and Ceremony. Our students can have their PCR tests done at the EMU Health Center between Monday, 5 July, 2021 and Thursday, 8 July, 2021 (both dates inclusive) and between 08:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., if they wish.
- In both ceremonies, guests of the graduating students will be admitted to the ceremony areas as 2 people, and will be requested to present their invitation and a negative PCR test result obtained within the last 3 days or negative Antigen Test results obtained within the same day during their entrance to the ceremony venue/s. The said invitations will be delivered to the graduating students by the staff on the rehearsal days.
We kindly inform you that the aforementioned issues are of great importance in terms of Graduation Ceremony organizations. Seizing this opportunity, we extend our most sincere congratulations to our students who will graduate and wish them every success in their new lives.
GRADUATION ORGANISATION COMMITTEE