Dear Academic Staff,
We are pleased to inform you that McGraw Hill and Cengage Publishing granted free access to all EMU students and faculty members regarding the e-copies of all books and other online support materials they have published so far. In order to benefit from this support, our academic staff needs to send information of the course, course instructor and number of students, to the relevant representatives via the e-mail addresses below.
Both publishers stated that this service is not only limited to textbooks used by faculty members and that it would be valid for all books provided that they appear in their catalogues and e-support is available.
Access to the coursebooks will be provided as follows:
For McGraw Hill’s books:
- The course instructor will send her/his request to the representative of McGraw Hill via the e-mail address below.
- The representative of McGraw Hill will e-mail the requested amount of account serial numbers to the relevant instructor.
- The course instructor will then send these accounts and the link of the page opened for the course to her/his students via e-mail.
- The student will be able to access the link with the account serial number which is free.
For Cengage’s books:
- The course instructor will send her/his request to the representative of Cengage via the e-mail address below.
- Cengage will create a free-access page specific to that course on its platform and send the details of this page to the relevant faculty member by e-mail.
- The course instructor will publish this link on the course's ‘Teams’ page or on the course's opencourses.emu.edu.tr platform page.
- Thee student will be able to have free access using the said link.
If you are planning to benefit from this support, please inform your students and explain in detail how the process will work in relation to your course.
Seizing this opportunity, we extend our sincere appreciation and gratitude to McGraw Hill and Cengage for their valuable support and Deniz Plaza representatives who made this possible.
McGraw Hill Representative:
Mobile/Whatsapp: +961 3 326 143
Webex call (a connection link will be sent on request)
Cep/Whatsapp: +90 544 616 14 28