Microprocessors - I (EENG410)
Basic computer organization and introductory microprocessor architecture. Introduction to assembly language programming: basic instructions, program segments, registers and memory. Control transfer instructions; arithmetic, logic instructions; rotate instructions and bitwise operations in assembly language. Basic computer architecture: pin definitions and supporting chips. Memory and memory interfacing. Basic I/O and device interfacing: I/O programming in assembly and programmable peripheral interface (PPI). Interfacing the parallel and serial ports.
- Mechatronics Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Information Systems Engineering Double Major Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Mechatronics Engineering Double Major Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Biomedical Engineering Double Major Program
- Mechatronics Engineering - Mechanical Engineering Double Major Program