Graduate Design Project (EENG406)
Design and practical works-oriented projects will be given to students with an aim to stimulate application of theoretical knowledge to practical situations. The Graduation Design Project can be taken in the 8th academic semester. It provides experience in designing and implementing systems within multiple realistic constraints using conventional materials, components, equipments and software. Projects should be implemented conforming to relevant standards, ethical issues and environmental policies.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Information Systems Engineering Double Major Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Mechatronics Engineering Double Major Program
- Electronics and Communication Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Biomedical Engineering Double Major Program