Operating Systems (COMP483)
Operating system and its functions. Interprocess communication, process sequence. Memory management, plural programming, replacement, paging, virtual memory. File system, security and protection mechanisms. Occlusions. Examination of MS DOS and UNIX operating systems.
- Mathematics and Computer Science Undergraduate Program
- Applied Mathematics & Computer Science Master's Program (with Thesis)
- Applied Mathematics and Computer Science Doctoral Program
- Mathematics and Computer Science - Actuarial Science Double Major Program
- Statistics and Computer Science Undergraduate Program