Programming Languages (COMP432)
Overview of Programming Languages. Syntax and Semantics. Names, Bindings and Scopes. Data Types. Expressions and and assignment statements. Statement – level control structures. Subprograms. Abstract Data Types. Concurrency. Exception Handling. Object Oriented Programming Languages. Logic programming languages. Functional programming languages.
- Mathematics and Computer Science Undergraduate Program
- Applied Mathematics & Computer Science Master's Program (with Thesis)
- Applied Mathematics and Computer Science Doctoral Program
- Mathematics and Computer Science - Actuarial Science Double Major Program
- Statistics and Computer Science Undergraduate Program