Management Research Center
The Management Research Center (MRC) was established within Business Department at Eastern Mediterranean University in 2003. MRC’s mission is to expand the boundaries of knowledge and to help put into practice the latest developments in fields. The research at MRC spans a wide range of contemporary business and management issues and draws upon various academic disciplines including HRM, Marketing, Strategic Management, Finance, and Economics. Moreover, MRC is actively involved in conducting regional surveys with the aim of serving to regional development of the business research. Management Research Center is managed and supported by the Rector’s Office and the professors of Business Department.
Field of Activity
- Organization of business-oriented conferences.
- Bringing together management scholars from the region.
- Open forum for local and international academics
- Establishment of a database of management articles published in high-ranking academic journals.
- Regional surveys on contemporary business related issues.
- Statistical models for data analysis in conducted surveys.
- Providing and disseminating general information about publications and presentations, regional surveys, and extensive related data for supplementary research.
Management Research Center,
Eastern Mediterranean University
Famagusta, North Cyprus
Mersin 10, Turkey
Chair: Yrd.Doc. Dr Mehmet İslamoglu
Tel: (+90) 392 630 1405
Fax: (+90) 392 365 1017