The Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU) Rector's Office has taken a series of decisions in line with the value attached to students, taking into account the conditions created by the COVID-19 Pandemic on a global scale and in our country.In accordance with the decisions taken to ease the economic problems experienced by the students of EMU due to the pandemic process, the following will be applied:
- Registered students of the university will not be subject to the “Student Services Fund” fee,
- Students who pay the tuition fee in installments will not be subject to any “late payment (installment) penalty”
- Students will not be charged any late registration penalty until the course add/drop deadline
In this respect, out of students who have already paid the fee for the student services fund,
- for those who paid in instalments, the amount paid by them will be transferred to their second instalment or the next instalment,
- for those who paid upfront, the amount paid by them will be transferred to the next semester,
- for those who are in the graduation semester, the amount paid will be refunded.
I wish you all a successful semester filled with health.
Prof. Dr. Aykut Hocanın