Dear Academic Staff and Students,
Due to the process we are undergoing, the Spring and Summer Terms of the academic calendar for the 2019-2020 academic year have been revised by the Senate. You can access the revised academic calendar via the link below.
Some of the important points and dates in the revised academic calendar are as follows.
- All courses will be offered in the form of distance education throughout the Spring Term.
- The courses that started on the 30th of March and have been continuing in the format of distance education will be completed on the 29th of May.
- Between 1 and 13 June 2020, we are planning to hold the practice and laboratory parts of courses, if any, in the form of face-to-face instruction as they cannot be done in distance education format.
- Final exams are planned to be held between 15 and 30 June
- The Spring Term graduation ceremony is planned to be held on the 10th of July.
- We are planning to hold the practice-based courses in an accelerated format between 21 July and 18 August.
- No changes are sought in the new academic calendar until 29 May.
- The planned part after 29 May will be re-assessed if the developments require the re-planning of the process.
EMU Rector’s Office