1. All competitive paper submissions and special session proposals are blind reviewed by multiple reviewers. Authors should avoid identifying themselves in the text.
2. Abstract of the papers should be between 200-250 words, and the summary should not be more than 1000 words.
3. All paper submissions must not have been published, accepted for publication, or be under
consideration for publication elsewhere.
And, if under review, must NOT appear in print
before the Conference.
4. Each submission should be covered with a title page indicating authors' names, affiliation, academic rank, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address. Please indicate the author to be contacted.
5. You can send more than one manuscript or proposal to the conference. However, submit your manuscript or proposal for only one track. If you are unsure which track to choose for submission, please contact the
(Dr. Mustafa TÜMER -
6. At least one author of each accepted paper must attend the Conference.
7. Presentations and proposals should be in English
8. Please specify any special equipment that will be required.
9. Papers will be accepted for presentation at the conference on the basis of competitive review.
accepted for presentation (full manuscript)
will be published in a book with an
And a proceedings with abstracts of all papers will
be published and distributed to all attendees.
and the Summary
should be sent (e-mailed) to the MRC
(Management Research Centre) and the conference assistant, Mr. Ali MAYBOUDI. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
11. You can download the
format guidelines in .doc format.